Tutorial: how to make a basic animation on power point Obtener vínculo Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras apps agosto 29, 2020 Hello, today I'll post a tutorial, I hope you all enjoy it.Hugs and kisses to everyone ;) Obtener vínculo Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras apps Comentarios ElKevin103031 de agosto de 2020 a las 7:14 p.m.The tutorial is super interesting, I had no idea I could do something like this on PPResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderBiiniza Viento Agua31 de agosto de 2020 a las 8:00 p.m.¡Hello Brenda! it's a very useful tutorial for me to practice my animation skills, 'cause I'm not too good with computer programs :DResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderNatali M. Ramírez Alavez31 de agosto de 2020 a las 10:03 p.m.I am too bad at tecnology but I think that your explanation will help when I do my videos, Thnk you ResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderUPPER-INTERMEDIATE I ULSA5 de septiembre de 2020 a las 5:10 p.m.Your explanation is very clear. Thank you for the tips. ResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderAgregar un comentarioCargar más... Publicar un comentario
The News in Less Than Five Minutes octubre 01, 2020 Hello, my friends, I made a short video about recently news, I hope you all enjoy it! Leer más
How has the COVID-19 contributed to the development of new knowledge in my career? noviembre 23, 2020 Hi, this my last video. It is about the development of the knowledge in my career because of the pandemic that the COVID-19 has brought to our lives. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. ❤ Leer más
The tutorial is super interesting, I had no idea I could do something like this on PP
ResponderBorrar¡Hello Brenda! it's a very useful tutorial for me to practice my animation skills, 'cause I'm not too good with computer programs :D
ResponderBorrarI am too bad at tecnology but I think that your explanation will help when I do my videos, Thnk you
ResponderBorrarYour explanation is very clear. Thank you for the tips.
ResponderBorrar