My childhood memories

 Hi everyone! This is a blog in which I'll talk about different topics and the topic of  today is the childhood memories. 

During my childhood I used to play with my dolls and with tiny frets, I had a lot of friends and all of them were my neighbors. My friends used to knock on my door to ask me if I wanted to play with them. It was really enjoyful, my friends were sympathetic and funy, so I always had a great time with them. We used to play football soccer in the parking lot, hide and seek, las encantadas and las atrapadas, basically, all games in which you must run a lot.

Las experiencias que vivimos en nuestra niñez modifican nuestro ADN para  siempre - VIX

My mom sent me to an English course where I learned a lot of things, I used to practice writing in my notebook several things. In my free times, I loved drawing stories in my notebook like a comic.

Una niña, coloreando en el colegio. | Mujerhoy.com

In the weekends, my family and I used to visit my two grandmas and then make the pantry. It is difficult to get used to not visiting my grandma Brigida now, because of the quarantine I miss my grandma so much. Anyway, in especial occasions we used to go to Huitzo, my mom’s natal town, there we used to have family meals and we liked to sing like a karaoke.

Por una familia más unida

There is more but I'm pretty sure that I'm boring you, so I'll say goodbye, see you the next time through this blog. 

P.S. All the pictures here are not mine. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog